Discover the Magical World of Dolphins with Khasab Tourism
Now with Khasab Tourism, you have the opportunity to discover the magical worlds of dolphins up close and personal. Based in the stunning Musandam Peninsula, Khasab Tourism offers a range of umforgettable dolphon watching experiences that allow you to witness these incredible animals in their natural habitat. Join us as we dive into the mesmerizing world of dolphins and explore the wonders of the ocean.
Discover the Norway of Arabia on a traditional dhow cruise in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf. Immerse yourself in the ancient landscapes of Oman’s Musandam Khasab. Stop to swim and snorkel, and enjoy an Oriental buffet lunch on board the ship.
Full Day Dhow Cruise to Khor Sham with our traditionally decorated Omani wooden dhows in azure water through a majestic fjord (Khor), surrounded by spectacular mountains and serene remote white sand beaches. At the entrance of the fjord our guests can enjoy dolphin watching. The Dhow will anchor at Telegraph Island and Seebi Island, during the cruise the guests can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in pristine water teeming with friendly colorful fish. We offer, soft drinks, fresh fruits, coffee / tea and lunch onboard
- Cruise on a traditional Arabian dhow along the fjords of Musandam
- Explore the underwater world during snorkeling stops
- Enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch as well as unlimited soft drinks and fruits
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- Your original passport is required for border crossings.
- All reservations must be made 48 hours prior to the trip.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to arrange a pick-up.
- The tour and transportation are on a shared basis.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions and in the case of cancelation, the cost of transportation will be charged.
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Khasab
- Dolphin watching
- Swimming and snorkeling in the Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets, and towels
- Tasty Oriental lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks and fruits
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions , tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
Terms & Conditions
- All our tours & excursion are on sharing basis or private basis with or without transportation from UAE.
- Participants need to carry their original passport with minimum 3 months validity.
- If your vehicle is a rented one, don’t forget to get an NOC from the rent a car company to cross the border. If the vehicle doesn’t have Oman insurance, you can get it from the check post.
- For Resident & Tourist - UAE & Oman visa fee total amount of AED 85.00 per person (AED 35.00 - UAE Exit fee & AED 50.00)
Nationalities that can cross the border : Australia / Andorra / Austria / Brunei / Bulgaria / Belgium / Canada / Cyprus / China / Croatia / Czech Republic / Denmark / Estonia / Finland / France / Germany / Greece / Hong Kong / Hungary / Iceland / Ireland / Italy / Japan / Liechtenstein / Lithuania / Latvia / Luxembourg / Malaysia / Malta / Monaco / Netherlands / New Zealand / Norway / Paraguay Portugal / Poland / Romania / San Marino / Singapore / South Korea / Spain / Sweden / Slovenia / Slovakia / Switzerland / United Kingdom / USA / Vatican
- All European, U.S. and U.K. nationals & listed other national also can obtain a visa upon arrival (on the day of the trip).
- For other nationalities, it’s possible to visit the Musandam peninsula by taking a day trip to the Dibba side. Check out the day trip to Musandam / Dibba Dhow Cruise or contact the operator for more details.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
The Fascination with Dolphins
Khasab Tourism offers a unique opportunity to witness the magic of dolphins in their natural habitat. Through dolphin experiences, visitors can obseve these magnificent creatures up close , experencing their grace and beauty firsthand. The counters with dolphins in the wild create lasting memories and deepen the understanding and appreciation for these incredible marine creatures.
Experiencing the Beauty of Dolphins in Khasab
1. Dolphin Watching Tours
2. Different Dolphin Species
3. Spectacular Dolphin Behaviour
4. Responsible Dolphin Watching
5. Educational and Conversation Efforts
Unforgettable Experiences with Khasab Tourism
1. Close Encounters with Dolphins
2. Breath- Taking Scenery
3. Photography and Videography Opportunities
4. Customized Pacjkages
5. Authentic Cultural Experiences
Safety measures and responsible tourism
1. Expert Guides and Skippers
2. Life Jackets and Safety Equiment
3. Vessel Manintenance and Safety Checks
4. Emvironmental Sensitivity
5. Compliance with Regulations