About Corals of Khasab (Half Day Cruise to Telegraph Island)
Time: 09.30 am to 01.00 pm or 01.30 pm to 04.30 pm
Khasab is the capital of Musandam and it’s popular for Fjords, Coral Reef, colored fishes and Dolphin. The sea here is famous for its rich treasure of seafood and also for its beautiful crystal clear water that provides an ideal place for snorkeling and diving. Going on a Dhow Cruise is a fantastic way to see the spectacular Fjords and the surrounding scenery. Our Dhow Cruise takes you to the Khor Sham fjord where the natural community of dolphins are welcoming you to the silence of sea and we do have an anchoring for snorkel and swimming near to the historical Telegraph Island. Swim and snorkel among the colorful sea life and underwater life in the Telegraph is one of the best ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. The experience of witnessing the parade of big marine life finning along the edge of a reef wall tends not limited during your Half Day Khasab Cruise with us.
The guests will be offered safety jackets and snorkeling kit as a part of the tour and indeed you will have refreshments on board
Border to Cross:
vUAE/Oman Al Darah Border – Ras Al Khaimah_ https://goo.gl/maps/J1BG622eBGB2
09.00 Am : Report to our office or Pickup from Hotel in Khasab
09.30 Am : Departure for the half-day cruise to Khor Sham
01.00 Pm : End of the trip and back to harbor/ Transfer back to the hotel.
01.00 Pm : Report to our office or Pickup from Hotel in Khasab
01.30 Pm : Departure for the half-day cruise to Khor Sham
04.30 Pm : End of the trip and back to harbor/ Transfer back to hotel.
- 3 Hours Dhow Cruise-sharing (Traditional style Omani Dhow)
- Dedicated Guest Relation crew (English Speaking /Language Speaking Guide if required)
- Soft Drinks & Mineral Water
- Fresh Fruits & Assorted Packed Snacks
- Life Jackets, Snorkelling Kits (Mask, Snorkel & Fin set) & Towels
Package cost: AED 140.00 per Person (Minimum 2 pax & Direct Reporting at Khasab Port (Dhow))
Please note the package cost is excluding Visa Charges and same applicable for Children and Infants as well:
- AED 85 /- (AED 35 - Exit fee at UAE border and AED 50 - for Oman Visa)
- vVisa can be applied on the following link: https://evisa.rop.gov.om
Kindly apply for Online Oman Visa only within 30 days of travel date. The bearer must enter the country within 30 days from the date of issue; otherwise the same gets cancelled automatically.
- Package excludes Oman visa and reconfirms the guest's entry eligibility and cost with us.
- All passengers must carry their original passports with a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Self-drive vehicles must be Oman insured.
- Passengers coming with a rent a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car company.
- Lavatory/Changing rooms are available within the Dhow
- The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability and payment receipt.