About A Day with Dolphins (Khasab Full Day Cruise Trip)
Khasab is the capital of Musandam and it’s popular for fjords, coral reefs, coloured fishes and Dolphin. The sea here is famous for its rich treasure of seafood and also for its beautiful crystal clear water that provides an ideal place for snorkeling and diving. Going on a Dhow Cruise is a fantastic way to see the spectacular fjords and the surrounding scenery. Our Dhow Cruise takes you to the Khor Sham fjord where the natural communities of dolphins are welcoming you to the silence of sea and we do have two anchoring for snorkel and swimming near to the historical Telegraph Island also known as Jazrat al Maqlab and the Seebi Island. Swim and snorkel among the colorful sea life and underwater life in the Telegraph and the Seebi are one of the best ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. The experience of witnessing the paradise of big marine life finning along the edge of a reef wall tends not limited during your Full Day Khasab Cruise with us. The guests will be offered safety jackets, snorkeling kit and towels as a part of the tour and indeed you will have mouthwatering buffet lunch on a dhow.
Border to Cross:
vUAE/Oman Al Darah Border – Ras Al Khaimah_ https://goo.gl/maps/J1BG622eBGB2
- 06.00 am : Guests Pickup from the said location (Exact time will update 1 day prior)
- 09.30 am : Arrival in Khasab & Transfer to the harbor.
- 10.00 am : Meet & Greet on board and Cruise starts
- 11:00 am : Reach Nadifi, briefing about Nadifi
- 11.15 am : Possibility to see Dolphins
- 11:30 am : Reach Quanah, briefing about Quanah
- 11:50 am : Telegraph Island, briefing about Telegraph Island
- 12:15 pm : 1st stop for Swimming & Snorkeling (Telegraph Island)
- 01.00 pm : Buffet Lunch on board
- 01.30 pm : Sailing to the Sibi Island
- 02.00 pm : 2nd stop for Swimming & Snorkeling (Sibi Island)
- 02.15 pm : Possibility to see Dolphins
- 02:30 pm : Sailing to Shimm
- 03:00 pm : Shimm, information about Shimm Island
- 04:00 pm : Back @ Harbor and Departure
- Pick up & Drop off to the said Location
- 5-6 Hours Dhow Cruise (Traditional style Omani Dhow)
- Dedicated Guest Relation crew (English Speaking /Language Speaking Guide if required)
- Buffet Lunch on Board
- Soft Drinks & Mineral Water
- Fresh Fruits & Assorted Packed Snacks
- Life Jackets, Snorkelling Kits (Mask, Snorkel & Fin set) & Towels
- Suitable Sharing Vehicle with English Speaking Chauffeur cum Guide
- Green Salad
- Hummus & Qubbus (Arabic Bread)
- Biriyani Rice & White Rice
- Chicken Curry /Beef Potato Curry
- Fried Chicken/Fish
- Vegetable Saloona (Arabic Style)
- Dal Fry
- Assorted fruits (Dates, Apple, Banana, Orange)
- Tea & Coffee, Unlimited Soft drinks and Mineral Water
Package cost: AED 170.00 per Person (Minimum 2 pax & Direct Reporting at Khasab Port (Dhow))
Package cost: AED 350.00 per Person (Minimum 2 pax & Transfers from anywhere in Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman)
Package cost: AED 550.00 per Person (Minimum 4 pax & Transfers from Al Mariah Mall, Abu Dhabi)
Between 4-10 yrs. (60 % of Adult Cost)
3-yrs. & below free of cost
Please note the package cost is excluding Visa Charges and same applicable for Children and Infants as well:
- AED 85 /- (AED 35 - Exit fee at UAE border and AED 50 - for Oman Visa)
- vVisa can be applied on the following link: https://evisa.rop.gov.om
Kindly apply for Online Oman Visa only within 30 days of travel date. The bearer must enter the country within 30 days from the date of issue; otherwise the same gets cancelled automatically.
- Package excludes Oman visa and reconfirms the guest's entry eligibility and cost with us.
- All passengers must carry their original passports with a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Self-drive vehicles must be Oman insured.
- Passengers coming with a rent a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car company.
- Lavatory/Changing rooms are available within the Dhow
- The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability and payment receipt.