About Salalah Tour Package (3 Nights 4 Days)
Salal Tour Package by raod from Dubai.
Arrival transfer from Salalah Airport (According to flight time)
09.00 Am : Aftrer brekfast pickup from the hotel
Drive through Salalah City. It will provide you the first impressions of a clean and green city of Salalah. During the drive our driver/guide would enlighten
you with some basic facts about the Salalah and Oman in general. Nestled in the southern region of Oman, Salalah abounds in natural beauty especially
during the Khareef (Jun to mid Sep), when the region receives the annual Indian monsoon transforming the whole region into a lush garden with streams
and waterfalls. Salalah is also of archeological and historical importance. This afternoon you would cover the Museum display of archeology, history and
heritage from the region. We would also visit the Al Husn souq where frankincense is sold, the gold souq etc. Al Balid is the site of an ancient harbour, which
is now being excavated. Visit the site of the 14 footprints of Prophet Saleh’s sacred camel. We would pass by the Al Husn Palace the summer residence of His
Majesty Sultan Qaboos, before returning to the hotel. (Lunch Stop on the way)
05.00 Pm : End of thr trip and transfer back to Hotel
09.00 Am : After breakfast pickup from the hotel / East West Salalah tour
Salalah is steeped in myths & legends that date back to biblical times.You would visit the quaint fishing village of Taqa; the old fort at Taqa is impressive
with authentic decorations and appointments. In Khor Rouri, we would see the site of the ruined city of Samhuram and ruins of the palace supposed to be
that of the Queen of Sheba. Continue to Mirbat, the ancient capital of Dhofar, to the famous Mosque and the tomb of Bin Ali, a holy man who was buried
here in the medieval times. Then you would visit Ain Razat, at the foot of the Qara Mountains, a picnic spot with gardens, streams and hills.
01.00 Pm : Lunch in a local restaurant
02.00 Pm : This afternoon you would drive to Jebel Qara to visit tomb of Prophet Ayoub, better known as Job of the
Old Testament. Proceeding to Mughsail, the drive offers spectacular views of the landscape. To the west of
Salalah are many stretches of beautiful beaches and Mughsail is one of the most popular of these because
of the “Blow Holes” in the rocky shelf close to the shore. These holes display dramatic bursts of water and
foam at times reaching 50 ft in the air. Dohar was renowned for Frankincense trade in ancient times.
According to legends, one of the three kings who traveled to honour infant Jesus carried frankincense as gift, traveled from Dohfar!
Frankincense in ancient times was more precious than Gold and used to be exported from Dhofar to different parts of the world. The
lost city of Ubar (where excavations are still going on) was as once considered to be the trading centre for frankincense before the city
was buried in the rising dunes.
05.00 Pm : End of the trip and transfer back to Hotel
Departure transfre to Salalah Airport (According to flight time)
Pacakage cost : AED 1550.00 Per Person (Min 2 Pax)
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDE
- Transportataion Dubai - Salalah - Dubai by Car or Bus (According to the number of person)
- 03 Nights accommodation in Salalah (Star Emirates Hotel Apartments) as per the itinerary on Twin Sharing with breakfast
- Lunch at local restaurant on Day 02.
- All transfers and tour by private air-conditioned saloon car /bus as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking accompanying guide cum driver
- Entry fee to musems and monuments.
- Mineral water during the trip.
- Air Ticket
- Oman visa charges
- Personal expenses
- Meals which are not specified etc.
- The itinerary is subject to change based on arrivals/departures timings.
- Forts & museums are generally closed on Fri & Sat and on all National Holidays. Please check with us once exact dates of operation of tour are known.
- Schedule and visits are subject to change depending on delays caused by border formalities (if any) as well as weather, traffic, and other elements.
- Musandam Tourism reserves the right to cancel or change full or part of any scheduled programme under Force-Majeur conditions. In such events Musandam Tourism
- would strive to provide the best possible alternative or options within the same budget.