About Day with Dolphins (Khasab Full Day Cruise Trip)
Khasab is the capital of Musandam and it’s popular for Fjords, Coral Reef, colored fishes and Dolphin. The sea here is famous for its rich treasure of
seafood and also for its beautiful crystal clear water that provides an ideal place for snorkeling and diving. Going on a Dhow Cruise is a fantastic
way to see the spectacular Fjords and the surrounding scenery. Our Dhow Cruise takes you to the Khor Sham fjord where the natural community of dolphins
are welcoming you to the silence of sea and we do have two anchoring for snorkel and swimming near to the historical Telegraph Island also known as
Jazrat al Maqlab and the Seebi Island. Swim and snorkel among the colorful sea life and under water life in Telegraph and Seebi is one of the best
ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. The experience of witnessing the paradise of big marine life finning
along the edge of a reef wall tends not limited during your Full Day Khasab Cruise with us. The guests will be offered safety jackets,snorkeling kit
and towels as a part of the tour and indeed you will have mouthwatering lunch on dhow.
Border to Cross:
· UAE/Oman Al Darah Border – Ras Al Khaimah
06.00 am : Guests Pickup from the said location (Exact time will update 1 day prior)
09.30 am : Arrival in Khasab & Transfer to harbor.
10.00 am : Meet & Greet on board and Cruise starts
11:00 am : Reach Nadifi, briefing about Nadifi
11.15 am : Possibility to see Dolphins
11:30 am : Reach Quanah, briefing about Quanah
11:50 am : Telegraph Island, briefing about Telegraph Island
12:15 pm : 1st stop for Swimming & Snorkeling (Telegraph Island)
01.00 pm : Buffet Lunch on board
01.30 pm : Sailing to the Sibi Island
02.00 pm : 2nd stop for Swimming & Snorkeling (Sibi Island)
02.15 pm : Possibility to see Dolphins
02:30 pm : Sailing to Shimm
03:00 pm : Shimm, information about Shimm Island
04:00 pm : Back @ Harbor and Departure
• Pick up & Drop off to the said Location
• 5-6 Hours Dhow Cruise
• Dedicated Guest Relation crew (English Speaking /Language Speaking Guide if required)
• Buffet Lunch on Board
• Soft Drinks & Mineral Water
• Fresh Fruits & Assorted Packed Snacks
• Life Jackets, Snorkeling Kits & Towel
• Suitable Sharing Vehicle with English Speaking Driver Guide
Hammus /Qubbus (Arabic Bread)
Biriyani Rice & White Rice
BBQ Fish or Fish Fry
Vegetable Saloona (Arabic Style)
Assorted fruits (Dates, Apple, Banana, Orange)
Tea & Coffee
Unlimited Soft drinks and Mineral Water
Package cost : AED 170.00 per Person (Minimum 2 pax & Direct Reporting at Khasab Port (Dhow)
Package cost : AED 350.00 per Person (Minimum 2 pax & Transfers from anywhere in Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman)
Package cost : AED 550.00 per Person (Minimum 4 pax - Departure from Al Mariah Mall, Abu Dhabi)
Between 4-10 yrs. (60 % of Adult Cost)
3-yrs. & below free of cost
Please note the package cost is excluding Visa Charges and same applicable for Children and Infants as well:
· AED 85 /- (AED 35 - Exit fee at UAE border and AED 50 - for Oman Visa)
As per the new immigration requirement, visitors arriving through Muscat Airport or Khasab border are required to have an electronic visa prior to arrival
v Visa can be applied on the following link: https://evisa.rop.gov.om
Kindly apply for Online Oman Visa only within 30 days of travel date. The bearer must enter the country within 30 days from the date of issue; otherwise the same gets cancelled automatically.
· Package excludes Oman visa and reconfirm the guest's entry eligibility and cost with us.
· All passengers must carry their original passports with a minimum of 3 months validity.
· Self-drive vehicles must be Oman insured.
· Passengers coming with a rent a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car company.
· The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
· The booking confirmation is subject to availability and payment receipt.